Chamber Checks help support our local economy by encouraging people to buy local?
Chamber Checks are available exclusively at the Walker County Chamber of Commerce?
They make great gifts for employees, teachers, coaches, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, and MORE!
Here’s How it Works:
To Give Chamber Checks to Employees:
- Each Chamber Check comes in ten dollar increments. Send or bring a check for the total amount desired, along with a list of employee’s names to the Chamber office.
- The Chamber will print the individual checks, which will include the employee’s name, the dollar amount, and your company name.
- The Chamber will also provide an information brochure to give to your employees, explaining how the program works and where they can redeem their Chamber Checks.
- Because Chamber Checks can be used for goods and services provided by Chamber members, your employees are able to spend the dollars however they want or need. Just think of the many uses..
When a Customer Brings a Check to your Business:
1. Chamber checks are treated just like regular checks and are to be deposited in your account as any other check. Please make sure employees who handle money are well informed of the program and do not turn away customers who bring in Chamber Checks.
2. Chamber Checks will be issued in $10.00 increments and are only valid for 90 days.
3. All Chamber of Commerce businesses will receive a counter card stating “Chamber Checks Welcome.” In addition we will mail you a copy of an actual Chamber Check so that your employees will be familiar with their appearance.
Chamber Checks Benefit Your Company!
Your company can spend the same amount of money that would normally be spent for holiday gifts and bonuses, but instead of an item or a gift certificate to a single location, employees can spend their Chamber Check wherever the checks can be used.
Also, by honoring Chamber Checks, your business will receive free advertising on the listing promoting all Chamber Members as participating in the program.